Online Bake Sale benefitting the
Unite in a movement to reclaim the future for millions. Join our team for the Alzheimer’s Association
2012 Walk to End Alzheimer’s, the nation’s largest event to raise awareness and funds to fight Alzheimer’s disease. Together, we can advance research to treat and prevent Alzheimer’s, and provide programs to improve the lives of millions of affected Americans. I would like to invite you all to join us for this amazing walk on Saturday, September 22nd at Angels Stadium.
If you are unable to attend, please help our team (“R” Team) reach our goal of $10,000 for the Walk to End Alzheimer’s by participating in our Online Bake Sale- There are two ways you can help:
If you want to BAKE something for the bake sale:
- Send me an email to email@example.com with “Online Bake Sale” in the Subject line by Monday September 10th.
- Include in your email what you are baking, if you would like to donate it in memory of someone, how much/many you are baking (EX: 2 dozen cookies), as well as a photo of the item.
- Bakers will be responsible for shipping or delivering baked goods once the auction is over. Bakers will have until October 13th to mail or deliver the baked goods.
If you want to BID on something for the bake sale:
- All donated Baked Goods will be listed on www.ihartcupcakes.com
- How to bid? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with which item you are bidding on the dollar amount in the Subject line
- If you are declared a winner, I will send you an email informing you that you won and attached will be the site where you will need to send your donation to before the baked good(s) can be delivered or shipped. Donations will be sent directly through ‘R’ Team fundraising page. I would ask that you process your donation no later than September 17th (sooner the better).
- Once your donation has gone through, I will email your name and address to the baker and you can arrange when you would like to receive your goodies.
The bake sale auction will be held September 13th – 14th. The auction will start at 10AM on September 13th and will end at 5PM on September 14th. Winners will be emailed on September 15th and the bakers hopefully no later than the 17th.
If you would like to participate in the bake sale, the deadline to email me with all the specifics is September 10th. This will give me enough time to organize everything so it can be previewed all the goodies on September 12th and go live the next day.
Once the auction is closed and the donations are received, I will send the baker the name and email address of the winner. Again, all baked goods should be sent before October 13th. The baker and bid winner can arrange dates for mail or delivery.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email email@example.com and I will answer as best as I can.
The one thing I ask of all of you, participating or bidding, PLEASE PASS THE WORD ALONG! This fundraiser CANNOT and WILL NOT be successful unless EVERYONE knows about it! Tweet it, email it, post it on Facebook, and tell your coworkers, friends and family. If you are a blogger that is baking, please post about it! Every little bit helps!
Powered by Facebook Comments